AE Lugormod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Chat:

Go down 
+22
Lucifer
Euclid
Melon
Devex
~AdZ~
happybunny
Tsuraga
Demonic
ArtX2
Raven
Kra¥t
Bushido
Abaddon
Vyper
blackout
Raelbouse
Demosthenes
Rogue
Mope
LeviaThon
Authority
SupRa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Main Chat: - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 am

Sight... Supra. I'll give you a tip, reduce the server slots.. so you can save abit of Money for now. When we get nuff clients, we can always upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 am

Raelbouse wrote:
Sight... Supra. I'll give you a tip, reduce the server slots.. so you can save abit of Money for now. When we get nuff clients, we can always upgrade.
You've used the wrong type of word to fit this sentence Razz, (Sight) it refers to you're vision and/or what you see,
I guess you were looking for Sigh.. (To breath deeply and heavily) e.g. "She sighed sadly".
Back to top Go down
http://www.acfs.co.nr
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:47 am

So... I don't understand, is Sock out of clan? o,o. If he is then YAY Wink
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Who in the world is "Sock"?
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 am

Hey, Josh was also gonna ask you something about the AFTER EARTH Stories. May i talk to you soon?
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Of course you can Auth. My number for Australian's is 0402595574. Give me a call if you need anything, Im glad to see some people on server. Nah i dont need the money Rael its all good. Maps will be uploaded as soon as i return home. Glad to see you are active leviathon Smile

To the stories i will add some more soon. I have another 3 parts that i wanna post but i need to have time. Sorry i haven't been active much guys. I will be back on soon as i can. kk Bb all
Back to top Go down
https://aelugormod.forumotion.com
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:07 am

Im glad to see that there are people still going on server. Keep up the good work guys. I will be on shortly.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:14 am

HAY! PEEPS! I iz back from New York Cityeh! Yup Yup! My life is drugless and im back in action noaw! We'll get this Clan up and running and a full server! Even if i have to go over dead body's!
First befor the server gets done, How about we think about a couple of new ranks and get started drifting away from MF copycat theme.

I was thinking, Hell vs Heaven Theme. Si si?

I saw some maps got deleted. Why? Jordy again? -_-' We'll start on it, and we'll change FTP's pass(s).

I still got a few maps in my base, always do incase something like that happens.

GLAD TO BE BACK.
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:31 pm

I made a back up aswell so we haven't really lost much. Only accounts.
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:10 am

~AE Lugormod Update~
By SupRa

Jimmay, Knight and Frank:
Sadly these member's are leaving. This means one of the God's has fallen. I have another inmind for this. And is well worth of this position. Goodbye guys. It was a ride Smile.

Next Chapter After Earth:
I have idea's for more parts. I just want to talk with the council about it first.

Clan Map:
Still continuing on this.

Promotions:
Troph: -GOD (God of Earth)
Lucifer: -CMD

Good work guys keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Very good news rael, Im glad your back on track with your life. How was your time anyways?

Im sorry (even though it aint my fault.)for the ******* idiots that started judging you about your problems, especially people from our own clan.

Also josh you wanna get on xfire anytime? I would like to change the after earth story just a bit. XD lol Its a huge plot in it, i dont wanna post it here because i dont wanna ruin it if you say yes.

Anyways ttyl, Again very nice to have you back rael.

Bye peeps that left. Sad And welcome to our new god. ^^
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Bye Peeps.

Gratz, Troph!

Guess there is now only 2 ldrs again. =| (for now).

And Auth, people that don't have the problem don't know anything about it and think 'Why/How do you go down so far in Lifes Community?'. Oh well, but you know what, im out of it and all back. So Fak off Biatches.
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Bye peeps Sad

And thanx for the congratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Can Som1 pls upload old map cause i getting tierd being playing ona server with no ppl on and nothing 2 do

seconde every player i see connected look arround dont see anything and disconnect in almost 20 secondes and ther gone 2 an other server
Back to top Go down
[GiZkA]

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: My ideas.   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:00 am

Heaven vs Hell theme is too much like a copy of the second through current ages in BOSS (Heaven AND Hell instead of vs), I think since so many "gods" are "dying" and being replaced, there should be a revelation that they are actually genetically engineered war machines and work out some sort of thing with the "gods" fighting the civilization that destroyed earth by creating a new army with abilities similar to their own. The foundation upon which the story is based makes the idea of them being "gods" flimsy anyway, perhaps have that set as a state of mind for them for maximum battle potential, that their original programming (to protect earth) caused them to malfunction following earth's destruction, creating an earth-like world as a result. "Revelation" or "Enlightenment" should be this era.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Bad news and a great los to everyone of us.

SupRa, our Clan leader has left JK:A, due to no time for the game and getting his real life on track. He has got an opertunity to become a Pro Drifter. Not a real chance that often comes by day by day. So he decided to take it. Good Luck in the Future Josh!

yet, he will still pay for our server(s). We will be cancleing the USA server Hosted by Mammothgames, and getting one hosted in the UK. Why? Because the most people that play JK:A are from Europ, and wish to have a good ping. Also, we will no longer have 32 slots, it will be 24. On my wish, so Josh does not have to pay a large sum of money. We can say we have great luck, that Josh is willig to pay for the server.

And another thing, AE will have alot of changes these next few weeks. Stay tuned.

-Rael After Earth Leader.
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:20 pm

i say so long 2 to u all i gonna follow rael (rmx) and join CD

bye peeps Sad

-/AE-troph-GOD*R says good bye Sad

-CÐ.Troph»WL says hello all Very Happy

We are still hoping ppl join Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Main Chat   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

Hi all guys .When i can join server to change my name??. i saw announce ,but what rank i must put on the new clan . I was EN. ok thx.
Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:11 pm

CD is dead now bitch =D
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Main Chat   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 am

Wtf happened with AE? Sad Neutral .
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 pm

holy hobo's on a hobo stick is CD dead again?!
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 pm

if som1 still like 2 be in AE pls report it 2 me im trying 2 bring AE back 2 live
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:23 pm

I'm trying to re-launch everything for AE with good co-operation and communication with friends from JK3.
Back to top Go down
mark919

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 am

I liked this clan a ton, and I have only joined one other clan since then, and that clan is Jenova Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Chat:
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11