AE Lugormod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Chat:

Go down 
+22
Lucifer
Euclid
Melon
Devex
~AdZ~
happybunny
Tsuraga
Demonic
ArtX2
Raven
Kra¥t
Bushido
Abaddon
Vyper
blackout
Raelbouse
Demosthenes
Rogue
Mope
LeviaThon
Authority
SupRa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
[GiZkA]

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Main Chat: - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Oops   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:36 pm

I forgot his name while writing (don't you hate it when you do that), and in the rush of posting this I forgot to update it with the memberlist o_O
ADHD ftl eh

Anyway, it seems that most of the things that people are calling you fail for are already gone (and the rest aren't fail, they're just things that the n00bs don't like). I just don't think people realize who you are, and they parrot what everyone else says. I for one can't stand the idea of a fellow community being the target of aimless slander; I've experienced enough of it myself to know it's not fun.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 am

We have a great clan, thats a fact. It just needs all the work and help it can get. We've got 3 very experianced Leaders. Jimmay Leader of F451.
and some others, u dont want to name.
Think, after some people got banned and spamming robos site, they just replyed to what the first person said. (As usual).

Thank you for that lovely review btw.

======
Edit:
======

Stamp is complete. Vjun3 is also almost complete.

Now to the Builders, you have your Building commands for reasons. 1st You know how to Build.
2nd. We Trust you with the power.

And now, to the things that disapoint me.
You do not build for nothing... everytime we start a new map, you help with only a few things, then either me or Jim Finish it.. Now we even got out of clan people building for us, because you dont. If i dont see a change, the Builders will be removed and only a very little amount of people will be able to build.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Added new Theme and Banner to the forum.
Hope you all like, Expect some updates to the Banner as well, Also some different Menu Buttons at the top under the banner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acfs.co.nr
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 am

Quote :
hai. im sortof inactive because my life is totally facked up in a good and bad way.
I cheated on my boyfriend, should I break up with him and be a real slut again? or stay with him, get bored and cheat on him again?

Ill still be quite inactive because im living like 3 lives at the same time. mennn, im way too busy for computerstuff.

luv ya all! <------ SILVER

well if u love him stay with him, if dont love him just change him with another one. There are a lot of men in the world.

And btw, why do you guys care so much about cheating? u know, ur boyfriend/girlfriend isnt your personal object. For example, i wouldnt even care if my gf cheated on me. Cheating is something normal.

<-------- JOKER

LOL?!

---

Abaddon, will be working on new Forum buttons.

I Myself, will retreat from the Recruiters, and only watch them.
Abaddon took my place. Which was the Recruitment Lead. Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Main Chat   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:05 am

Guys . How I can create a forum . Can somebody help me?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jimmay

Jimmay

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:51 am

LOL? And yeah, the layout is beastly. The only prob is, the other side of the cement wall thing is covered up by the forum, and not all the way to the left. Idk if that's a bug or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.master-studios.webs.com
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am

It got messed up, we're workin on it.
Back to top Go down
Authority

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:57 am

er..well im back guys and i just found out im the biggest dick in the world...i could play JKA this whole time @_@ lmao sorry for that whole inactiveness..anyways going on server now.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:58 am

LOL!... Your such a Fruithead, Authority. Anyway, Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Welcome Back Authority! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:09 pm

I have C-Subnet Banned Rhyno and Jordy + Range ban for Jordy. They should not be able to connect anymore.
If anyone els gets banned send me a PM asap.

Updated The Unforgiven.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Thats exactly what i thought LOL!
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Great Story, Supra.
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Very good story Josh, but there are a few spelling mistakes..might wanna check up on them later on..but again very nice story ;P

God of wind..flying? eh? Im to lazy to fly.. lol!

Also happy Easter everyone!
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Authority, 1 Day Late mate xD!
Happy Easter anyway! xD
Also Awesome story, Just as Authority stated tho... A few spelling mistakes what you might want to check upon later.
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Nice god story   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 am

supra its a nice god story u made lol its cool with THE GODS FIRE = destruction
sky of Living breathing
sea of .... water
earth of .... liveble and defense

ALL FOUR OF THEM 2 GETTER FORM SUPRA!!! THE GREAT GOD

FIRE BEST Element!!!
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 am

Er excuse me! Im never late...There is Easter sunday and Easter Monday...thank you very much..
Back to top Go down
[GiZkA]

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am

Nice story m8, I might rewrite it for minor errors for you at some point, for whatever reason poor grammar/spelling freaks me out.

Anyway, I am now taking requests for custom sabers, I am thinking about making an entire saber pack for you guys. Leadership can choose the bonuses that their sabers have, but I am afraid I can't take general requests for super powerful sabers, just nice hilts to use on the server.

drunken ~GiZ]
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Authority wrote:
Er excuse me! Im never late...There is Easter sunday and Easter Monday...thank you very much..
Lol What ever :/, Just that "Easter Monday" is called Bank Holiday Monday here.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm sorry to say, but i have to leave JKA. Ive got alot of stuff going on in real life. I started doing drugs, which just destroys my life, completly. I'll try to get my life back on track.

I wish, i could stay.. but i cant. But still! If you need ANYTHING, just name it and Messge me.
I will be visiting the forums dayly.

Josh, you have created something great, i wish you the most luck in the future.
Jim, GO GET THEM BRO!

If you need me, just message me, as i said. Or, i could just Moderate the Forums, if you like. But i dont care.
Anyway, Good Luck

Cyas all, or well, atleast at the forums. Lawl.

Last edited by Raelbouse on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Its very sad to hear about a life crumbling with just the effect of Drugs. We are losing our God of Fire. Your place wont be taken Rael. If you get things back together his us up again. Im glad for the times we spent together and all the building and ideas you brought to this clan. You've had a great impact on what it is today. Gl with the baby on the way as well. I know how hard it is starting to be a father. So gl. I wish you the best for the future and when you visit again we shall hopefully be twice the size that we are today.

Thanks Raelbouse

SupRa | Leader of After Earth
Back to top Go down
https://aelugormod.forumotion.com
Troph

Troph

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: im gonna mis you   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 pm

its very sad truely everything i know of AE i learnd from u rael i hope u come back and get you live back on track

im gonna mis u rael u did much for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 am

Well...

Its sad cause i didnt even get a chance to meet you properly..And you did so much for the clan while i was away..it was like a whole diffrent clan when i got back @_@ lol

I hope you get back on track and i wish you luck in being a father.

Talk to you on the forums soon ^.^ Get a msn or tell me your xfire if you want.

Good luck, Authority.
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Nice story Supra...And i like sea xD.. How did you know? -,-

Emm am sad for Raelbouse and wish him luck.

Anyways am so inactive becouse.. has some stuff going on in school

I hope you will not replace me with other God Sad. Well if you will its Ok, its your decision o,o. Anyways its 33 days until the Summer Time starts So YAY Very Happy:D ^<^ and ';( for Rael
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey guys, i just got back from a 9 hour Therapy, they showed me alot of good methods to get back on track. I'll be working on them, Soo Thumps up peeps ^^

@ Auth - John-RaelMadden@hotmail.de or xfire: driftkabouse

Im at Boss, and wont return for the time boss is alive. Sorry mates.

Last edited by Raelbouse on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Chat:
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next