AE Lugormod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Announcement. Empty
PostSubject: Announcement.   Announcement. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Little announcement, there will be some changes.

First of all, The Builders will be reduced to 4: +2.

The Builders are: Leviathon, Abaddon and Raelbouse. (Out of Clan Builders: GiZkA, Vyper.
Note: All the others will be removed as of Construction admin.

===============================

To The Rule about Laming.

If the Council, gets anytype of report about a Member laming, No long talking, it will be harshly dealt with and the person
who Disrespects this rule will recieve a Demotion with flying arms.

==================================================

Laming and Admin Abuse.

I have recieve too many complaints about Admin Abuse and Member's laming. I will not tolerate this anymore! I have had it with reports and PM's that i have recieved about this. I am completely disgusted in this. If a Client(Player not in the clan) is laming please report them in the Reporting Topic. If you dont do this the laming will not be followed up on. If a Member is laming do the same thing but post in the Reporting Members topic. Members found to be laming with be demoted after a first warning is given. Laming will be dealt with harshly and will not be missed. I will even be checking server logs for laming if i need to. Now to Admin abuse. If a member is admin abusing report him/her the same way and this will be like a 3 strike system. 3 strikes of admin abuse and you are demoted and stripped of admin. You will not get admin back for 1 week and you position in the clan will be talked about in the council. Please take time to ponder this.

AuronRa

Our New tags less copy of MF and more better.

<|AE|> Old Tags.

-/AE- New Tags.

We want you to change them once your ingame.

Tnxbb.

-Raelout

Back to top Go down

Announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE Lugormod :: Main-
Jump to: