AE Lugormod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report Members

Go down 
+2
LeviaThon
Raelbouse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 am

Report Members if they Abuse/Lame/Flame/Use Foul language.

Name:
Time:
Date:
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Name: Rogue
Time: 21:34 At least here in Latvia
Date: 26th March/ Year 2009

Reason: He is laming, all the time on other clan members example: draggy,me,Realbouse. Those were all 3 members what were online at that time. Now that he gots level 2 admin i can't jail him or tell anything to him. I told him to stop laming he didn't stop becouse, he listens only to those who got higher admin level and can jail him or mute him. He think he gots "THA POWER" now XD. o,o.

Anyways, he lamed before i got back at my PC too. I saw in console that he lamed while i was AFK too. So he was laming probelly a while. Lol even bot said hes lamer ^,^, goood bot.

Well, draggy said Motherfucker but, who doesn't when gets lamed all the time non-stopping. o,o. I don't but o well XD ^,^

Wanna screenys? Sure you do lemme take some with Xfire o,O. I hope you beleive me even without screenys. Becouse its kinda slow to make them, upload them, post them O,o
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 pm

And they are talking behind your back AuronRA, Bad stuff o,o Well not only you AuronRA us all he said "What a morons" o,o that we beleived hes a girl, i didn't -,- hes transfestit <---- I think i said it right XD. You can see in screenzor XD. You can see in screenys ^,^ I luv screenys XD. (THEY ARE FAKE). (How dare you to say they are fake -,-). (WAA, But i wanna). LOL Am freaky O,o XD. So screenys, yes.

*I think you will need to zoom in on pictures with shift+mouses scroll buttonzor or ctrl+ mouses scrool buttonzor*

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2621-47-14-73

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2621-47-24-99

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2621-47-31-93

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2621-47-36-31

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2621-47-45-60
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 pm

There is a foul language and offensive. But idk you care about that, everybody uses it right now and you can't do anything about it. Well i would do something if i could but, i don't think they would stop using it

And rogue, don't make any execuses o,o. We can see clearly what you did
Back to top Go down
Tsuraga

Tsuraga

Number of posts : 22

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Yes thats right and he abuses alot aswell:

Rogue
lames with /invisible on and keeps lameing after warnings
lying and more of tht cr@p
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Well, that is what happens when AuronRA, RieveRA isn't around. Thats what he does. Well reporting agen screeny.

Maybe, he is building for us maps, but still he isn't one of nice guys -,-

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2622-30-21-75

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2622-30-31-22

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2622-33-57-43

Report Members Jamp2009-03-2622-31-08-96

When you are around guys, he is a ''sweet boy'' XD. But when not he is ''-,- MUHAHAHAHA, ME IS RANCOR O,o'' lol! . If you think am not taking this serious, becouse of Lolz and ecc, i am Its just how i am I always think possitive ^,^.
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Name: Desann

Edit: Oh yes time emmm 21:32 here in Latvia o,o

Story and reason both:

Desann, logged in hes old account or something and got level 2 admin. Or you gave him, i don't know. Point is that he agen as always when he gets admin is laming everybody using foul language. And when i connected to server he said "Hey Bitch" ;(. I warned him then he flamed agen agen i tried to mute him. But couldn't, then he lamed on me and others. I called vote Who-Wants-Desann-To-Be-Demoted? 5 Yes/ 1 No. xD o,o

I don't think you need screenshots, I don't wanna take them, then upload them. Hope you beleive me. This is second report o,o.
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Ok now hes spamming rancor quest, in Mp/siege_desert map to crash server. He said that there are many many rancors.
Back to top Go down
Dilerium

Dilerium

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 pm

LeviaThon wrote:
Ok now hes spamming rancor quest, in Mp/siege_desert map to crash server. He said that there are many many rancors.

I agree to this i was /am present at the time of this occurrence and not only that but he looped the entity into doing so, plus disruptive behavior
Back to top Go down
LeviaThon
Admin
LeviaThon

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Now he lames more and more. And abuses admin Spawns fx_runners alot so people lag and. Lots of people disconnected becouse of it. He reallly abuses now
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: desann : abuse , lame , spam , try 2 crash server   Report Members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 pm

thats all true
he lamed me
he abuses his power
tryt 2 crash the server whit rancor's
and he spams

i ask him 2 stop first

but he didnt and i cant do anything hes higher admin
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 am

It's dealt with, he got his admins removed. And demoted to -LN. Desann, one more thing and your gone.
Back to top Go down
Melon

Melon

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Name: RaelWHATEVERHESCALED
Time: JUST NOW
Date: TODAY ><

Kicked euclid and me, euclid is on black list w.e im not, so thx, abuse, demote!
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Seriously, get a life. I could just aswell put you on the list for Laming me x10 times. And others aswell. So zip it.
Back to top Go down
Melon

Melon

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 pm

No i wont, i havent lamed you 10 times and ive been lamed about 50 by mostly your clans members, so if euclid is on take a good look at your own membes and hand out some demotes, maybe it might kick them in order again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Members   Report Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Members
Page 1 of 1