AE Lugormod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Chat:

Go down 
+22
Lucifer
Euclid
Melon
Devex
~AdZ~
happybunny
Tsuraga
Demonic
ArtX2
Raven
Kra¥t
Bushido
Abaddon
Vyper
blackout
Raelbouse
Demosthenes
Rogue
Mope
LeviaThon
Authority
SupRa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Main Chat: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Its all settled, we're working on new stuff for Building and other things. Server is in good hands, with Josh and me.

Welcome, Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:24 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT!

The RANKING SYSTEM is now Activated. We hope you like it.

Gratz, to; LeviaThon, Sith Leader and to Authority Jedi Leader, Each of these two people, decide in their Group on, Promotions/Demotions.

Art Assistant of Authoritys The Jedi Group.
Lord Assistant of The Sith Group.

Build Lead; Rogue.
Recruitment Lead; Myself untill Recruiters are online permanently.

Check your ranks, and set them ingame.

-Rievout
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Alright Nice, :>
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: this needs to be changed   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 pm

when i try /callvote map <map name> it fails

example: /callvote map t3_hevil

20 seconds later....

vote failed

and i dont have /passvote or /newmap so i cant build or improve on the maps i need to without some1 coming to the server and change it

i need /newmap or at least /passvote im lvl 3 builder and its very hard to build on the maps i need to without the ability to change the map to watever map needs work on

i hope u will consider this and make lvl 3 builder have /passvote at least
Back to top Go down
ArtX2

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 am

Why did i get demoted from co-leader to this JA thing.. also am i not builder anymore? i dont understand whats going on..
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 am

Nice building guide mara exept... u just gave them the codes to copy paste,copy paste copy and paste ._. which is not learning building its trolling >.>
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am

Art, you may have been the Co.Ldr, i dont know. But, it changed, i am. Ill get that allchanged out, the admin lvls are pretty much done, accept some cmds, as you noticed.

And yes, you are an Assistant now, maybe it will change, maybe not. Anyway, im writing from work, ill be on later.

As for the Building guide, what guide?
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 pm

https://aelugormod.forumotion.com/building-guide-f15/
This one its giving the codes not,them learning nothing but nabbing o_o..
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Well the first thing i did when i saw that was copy paste it to my own notepads Razz.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:52 pm

I didnt do it, or why els did you say 'mara'? Lol.. Anyway I'll be adding stuff to it.

Uhm, i miss-read earlier. Actually, all the commands work, when you are the proper Level, But only 2 people have Lvl 2 for Building atm, and thats Leviathond And Rogue, untill i get a 'Construction Level' Working, with only building commands and maybe, God.

Edit;

I Made the authfile. Its AdminLevel 0 Construction. Its just for building, so which means, granted this. You are able to use your normal admin commands, yet also the Building ones, and ONLY the building ones because there are no others.

Ive made every registerd Builder, this authfile. If there are commands missing, tell me via PM. It will probably say '16777216 'Construction', '1' ' When you type /admins. Thats 0. All sorted now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: -_-   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:32 pm

edit: rievera add me on xfire

username: koolguy118
nickname: Raven

i have a construction file i used for my server if u add me ill send u the file it has every building cmd u need for the construction auth

Last edited by Raven on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: re:main chat   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

sry for double posting but on a side note if u want a good website to find out about textures,models,ects..

look here:

http://godjkaclan.proboards52.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=offtopic&thread=422&page=1
Back to top Go down
Tsuraga

Tsuraga

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 am

What a Face O,O first time i say something on main xD well hai evryoneh howz yah goin
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Important   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:31 am

IMPORTANT BY AURONRA

Ranking System:
The ranking system has been reset. Please go to memberlist and set your ranks. I will be the ONLY person that will be giving Promotion's or demotions until the clan has at least 50 members. I have heard about Blackout and i am dissapointed in him. But that is his choice.

Building:
mp/siege_desert has been uploaded and was made by Rogue. So good job Rogue. I would like to ask the builders to pull together tonight and finish kor2. i would appreciate it. I will also be on tonight to watching players and members. Some of the things i am hearing are not accepted.

New Ranks:
As some of your know i have decided to add some new ranks into the clan. I will release this rank next week sometime and the members that will be in it.

-AuronRa
Back to top Go down
https://aelugormod.forumotion.com
Authority

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:54 am

Hey guys sorry havent been on lately just got the windows 7 beta installed Wink

Its awesome, i just hope JKA runs with it.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 am

Raven wrote:
sry for double posting but on a side note if u want a good website to find out about textures,models,ects..

look here:

http://godjkaclan.proboards52.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=offtopic&thread=422&page=1
Reminded me of old times when god was alive D;
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Er guys wtf..Why are you guys taking stuff from MF editing it a bit and posting it as your work without asking them..Seriously, we are trying to get an alliance with them and they have warned us about copying them already and
someone is still doing it..Look i dont care who it is your an idiot for doing it...Dont care if it was an important person in this clan that did it..you are an idiot and stop doing it..

Sorry for that burst but i posted an alliance app and its making me look like an idiot for requesting and it looks like me that is doing it all..Just get rid of the MF avatars and their logo's..Its called making your own stuff..I know this clan can do better then this..I was the 3rd person to join it..

We want to show people its <|AE|> not a copy of <|MF|>..Not really worth making a clan if its got another clans logo and stuff all over it eh? Lmao

Anyways how is everyone? o.o
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:33 pm

I dont modifiy any other files made by anyone else, except i asked AdZ if i could use some assets from his Hud files, the rest what i make is purely AE material, Btw Authority, I have made you a new signature (Its the same theme but not just a image with plain text on it).
Check the Design Section for more info >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.acfs.co.nr
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Just a question, What avatars/Logos should we have copied? oO

Only thing i can think about was the HUD. Which i removed.
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:25 am

Thanks for that abbadon its looks nice ;P, Also RieveRa before we had few of our members with MF avatars etc..and also AmonRa said that Adz wasnt notified..
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:11 am

I can asure you, that AdZ was notified by Rhyno, because he once peronaly edited for one of my old clans. If you dont believe it, ask AdZ himself. Which Amonra probably doesnt even know a damn about. But anyway, Abaddon said he is working on a 'SelfMade' one.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 am

Welcome to the clan cookie!
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:49 am

Congratz Cookie. Guys can we stop talking about the issue with MF?

Also Authority remove the alliance request with MF.

If they want to carry on about it forget it.

Also RieveRa how is the DC request going?
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:19 pm

I'd like to thank Leviathon for her long time putting together this building guide. Must've taken a while. Guys after you finish working on a map please go and put the maps back in rotation please. This would be appreciated.

I would also like to give the following promotion's:

Raven-UL
Phoenix-IR
Rain-IR
Zack-LN
Mope-LN

Please come on server asap to recieve your admin and 5k credits.

Thanks AuronRa
Back to top Go down
happybunny

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:42 pm

hi style babe <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Chat:
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next