AE Lugormod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Chat:

Go down 
+22
Lucifer
Euclid
Melon
Devex
~AdZ~
happybunny
Tsuraga
Demonic
ArtX2
Raven
Kra¥t
Bushido
Abaddon
Vyper
blackout
Raelbouse
Demosthenes
Rogue
Mope
LeviaThon
Authority
SupRa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmay

Jimmay

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Main Chat: - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 am

Nah man, go for it. I understand you dont need anymore stress that you're already goin through right now. And good luck with tha theray. ily Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.master-studios.webs.com
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 am

~AE Lugormod Update~
By SupRa

Raelbouse and Abaddon:
Sadly both mem Ralebouse and Abaddon will be leaving us. It has been great to have them in the clan. I thank both of them very much for their contributions to this clan. It has been an Experiance.

Next Chapter After Earth:
I will be adding to the next chapter of After Earth this afternoon. It would be good to read this or have any idea's put forward before i start writing. Thanks guys.

Clan Map:
Some of you may have seen the talk about creating a custom clan map. I have talked with Jim and he is starting this, this week sometime. Thanks to every that has put idea's forward.

Promotions:
Troph: -SL
Revan: -LN
Cookie: -LN
Lucifer: -EN

Good work guys keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://aelugormod.forumotion.com
Lucifer

Lucifer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Main Chat   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:43 am

Why is never nobody in ae lugormod??? Question Is very nasty w/o players Neutral
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:30 am

i agree lucifer. im starting to advertise more so there should be more players entering in the next week to 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Main Chat   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:58 am

k supra thx cuz u told ,but now are a new builder and i don't like how did he build . Mad
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Lol, Anyways I'm back after a massive jumble-up xD!
=O
Back to top Go down
http://www.acfs.co.nr
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Main Chat   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Wb Abaddon. Very Happy .But what jumble-up did u say?? Question
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Real-Life Family matters.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Supra.. that story.. Omg, just amazing. Even brought tears to my eyes.. lol.

Anyway nice to see things running. Smile

And to Zack, befor i had left. Me and Supra told you, you are not able to be in AE anymore. So let down the tags or you shall see what will happen. o,o
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 am

Thanks rael i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Supra, when you get the time, get on msn/xfire. Got some Good News, well atleast i think its good. o,o

Who And why messed with the server settings? You cant even have a prober duel now, its all like so Fucked up....
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:11 pm

I agree with rael its fucked up o..o so is the name D=
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Now im completly displeased.

I get on my Computer yesterday, onto After Earth LMD. Do listadmins, and i see a 'vectur' with lvl 1.
First i removed him, then as Troph came, i asked: ,, Why does some Client, have a Level 1 admin account?''
Troph gave me this answer: ,, He claimed beeing you, and so someone gave him the adminslevel.''

This, i supouse, is the person that was running around with my name and Stylus's Name. Stylus is a great friend of mine. And i dont like seeing such.

Today, i came on, and got a Message from Troph.

Code:
«T®️øþh»: rael
«T®️øþh»: i know there are 2 raels but .... vectur and u but i dont know ho is the real rael
Rael'bouse: If u see him again
Rael'bouse: do
Rael'bouse: \playerlist
Rael'bouse: If the username
Rael'bouse: Does not say
Rael'bouse: Raelbouse
Rael'bouse: Its not me
Rael'bouse: Then
Rael'bouse: kick
«T®️øþh»: can lvl 2 admin kick
Rael'bouse: ya
«T®️øþh»: but yestoday i hate a rael bouse thats said jim gve me my admin :( then then where u that?
Rael'bouse: huh?
Rael'bouse: I dont ask for admin, i make it myself
Rael'bouse: So no it wasnt
«T®️øþh»: cause i said jim that are 1 raels 1 real and 1 fake and i said 2 jim hes the not real rael
Rael'bouse: lol
«T®️øþh»: 2* raels
«T®️øþh»: k i think he dont come back
«T®️øþh»: we knowt i askt him where hes from and he didnt say nothin and use exuse : he just get some drugs
Rael'bouse: k.
«T®️øþh»: he sais : btw guys i just used drugs
«T®️øþh»: said*
Rael'bouse: kk.

HUH?! Jimm, you know i have acces to everything at anytime here. Why should i ask you for admin?..
I'm going to find out who this dude is, and going to notify any Lugormod servers. If you see him, with any familiar names, Kick him instantly.

Edit: Oh and, this dude musnt have got a life, making funny jokes about a serious problem.. I see him ill hunt him down. >Neutral
Who Deleted ALL the maps? I put like 145 Hours into those maps, which were drped and siege_hoth. I wont lift one more damn Button on my Keyboard to build, if i dont see the old maps like they were or better, who ever deleted em, is going to pay hell.
Back to top Go down
Demosthenes

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 am

Yeah Rael! Give em hell and what for and blood's worth etc. etc.!

Rael'bouse ftw! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tsuraga

Tsuraga

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 am

supra.. did rael told him why he wanted to me wear the tagss of?? here

this is xifre chat)

Zack: wth i idnt kick you on server i dont have even admin o_o
Rael: idc your not in clan so unwear tags
Zack: wth!? are you crazy , supra said i could return with -A
Rael: your kicked out
Zack: WHY!??!
Rael: Becus
Rael: Your
Rael: gay
Zack: ever look'd to your head? then we talk
rael: ohh so you want country ban?
Zack: no .. dude im going to tell this to supra..
Rael: Your out Basta!
ZacK: * bad offenses*
Rael: haha that aint going to bring you back
Zack: dude i didnt even do to you anything i was bussy with <{DJE}>Sandra=SM= maybe she wanna join this clan
Rael: who the heck is that?
Zack: a girlfriend of me from old clan

And more... so supra idk where he puts hes drugs in but get a clear mind rael seriously... .kickin for me and sayin u have reason" Cus your gay"??!
Back to top Go down
Authority

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Tsuraga,

The way you talk to Raelbouse about him with the drugs etc is going to far and apart from that i would rather you kicked from the clan then your abusing him about his personal problems which he is trying to fix. Anyone else that says something like that to Raelbouse should be banned from the forums because it is harrassment and a serious issue to Rael.
Back to top Go down
Raelbouse
Admin
Raelbouse

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Authority wrote:
Tsuraga,

The way you talk to Raelbouse about him with the drugs etc is going to far and apart from that i would rather you kicked from the clan then your abusing him about his personal problems which he is trying to fix. Anyone else that says something like that to Raelbouse should be banned from the forums because it is harrassment and a serious issue to Rael.

Zack/Gay One more thing about My Real Life, and i swear by god, i will kill you. Netherlands is right next to me. So you better zip it.
Also, you just talking about my Real life, shows how much of a little nolife spoiled ass child. And never had/have problems. By the way are you are on the intnernet, you say alot about your real life, even if you dont notice it. And by the way you are to other people, i can tell you are one of those, that do all type of crap and blame others for it. Or lie and say you didnt do it. And if you ever do get cought, you go cry to mom and dad.
Tell me, if im wrong. But thats how it looks like.
Also, Supra and i, have kicked you 3 times in total, Your lucky you even got the 3 chances. You messed them all up. Now if i even see you tryin to apply, you'll see what will happen, aye?

I saw a edit on the Memberslist that just pissed me off. We gave people acces to it, to edit it, for Promotions/Demotions or name changes.
And then, for the trust, we give out members we get a slap in the face, By have them edit to something like this:
Code:
Leader: -LDR Admin 1, Council
AmonRa*
-----------------------------------------------
GOD: -GOD Admin 2, Council
RievRa - GOD ( God Of Fire ) - CoLdr. (Lvl 1 Admin)
Jimmay - GOD ( God Of Earth ) - CoLdr. (Lvl 2 Admin)
Authority - GOD ( God Of Wind )
LeviaThon - GOD ( God Of Sea )
? Nice to see how trustable our members are. Really..
Back to top Go down
Tsuraga

Tsuraga

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Lol ur a german rael? nub i swear if u harm me lol... my friends doesnt like guys like you and will kick your arsh... btw
Hardcore Holland is the best moda fuckers!
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm

How IS good old DC going then Zack? Wink
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:21 am

Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait....Im not sure if im catching anything but ill ask this anyways..

Why is AmonRa there instead of Supra? o.o

Btw Tsuraga...I think you should try getting a life first and i dont think those friends of yours exist that would kick his arse..Unless they are real but there your mum and your girlfriend standing up for you..

Edit: Really sorry about not adding this earlier but, Tsuraga..When you posted your so called *Photo's* You posted one of your sister correct?

Let me rephrase something that you said

" friends ^,^ well this pic is private but this is my hott sister

Incest much? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Could some one remove me from m3m3b0r list ama rejoining bawk mf D=
Back to top Go down
Authority

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:53 pm

alright josh ive got xfire installed on my computer now. Was wondering if you can stay on there for as long as possible so we can talk about our clan etc.
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Wow guys. I leave for like a week and all this happens. I am not very pleased with this at all. I see one more stupid edit on major posts like Memberlist or Student lists i will ban you from this forums and from the server. I am very disappointed...

And the maps....I have a back up to a few of them but not many.
Back to top Go down
Troph

Troph

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

WTF guys i dont see any1 on the server! im every day active always 0 ppl ....

we realy need 2 build further and get more ppl on are server

only somthime i see Rael'bouse are jim but thats it and somtime lucifer but rest nothing

we rly need 2 do somthing about that
Back to top Go down
SupRa
Admin
SupRa

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:55 am

yea i agree on this. we really need to do something about this. Im urging builders to start building again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Chat:   Main Chat: - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Chat:
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next